Planning and timings for each and everything are very important in weddings. Planning everything with the wedding photographer should be your first and foremost concern. To get the maximum output from your wedding investment in photography, work in a collaborated manner with the photographer. Depending on how professional your photographer is, he will help you plan for the timing of different events. If your photographer is not careful about the timings, there can be problems. A hassle can be created in clicking snaps of different events.
Some of the important timings to be kept in mind as a photographer are :
- Preparation time of the bride.
- At least one hour of coverage is needed for photography.
- Travel time needed for going from Bride’s location to the Groom’s location Groom waiting at the venue for some shots, be on time for that
- Arrival time of the bride is very important for photography
- Start and end time of ceremony is very important
- Group shots during the event are also very important.
- Location photography should be done on time.
There are many other things to be kept in mind. You and your photographer must discuss everything in advance to avoid any last moment hassle. Some extra time must be kept in hand. Everything cannot run on a fixed timeline on the wedding day. Thus plan everything accordingly. Your photographer will suggest you better ways to get the best shots. If you have hired a reliable photographer, he will not let you take any tensions for the photographs.
Originally posted 2020-09-24 19:11:21.